For two people who are newbie bloggers, Natasha and I are both very flattered to have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Our good samaritan blogger friend Meghan Fruehauf is the cheer leader who so kindly nominated us. A Liebster award is given to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers, to give them recognition, encouragement, and to help the rest of the blogging community discover their fabulous blogs. So our wonderful fairy godmother,Meggie Frue, has asked us 11 questions, and in return, we are to select our favorite 11 newbie bloggers to pass on the award to, along with our 11 questions for them. How exciting!
Natasha is busy today, baking away special holiday treats, so I will be answering those 11 questions:
- Who in your life inspires you most?
Someone like Madonna who is ageless and keeps reinventing herself. She’s full of surprises and I love that about her.
2. What is your favorite fashion trend this year?
Braids! Ever since I first noticed them on “The Bachelorette” show, I’ve enjoyed experimenting with my hair. I hope they stay here a while.
3. What 2012 trend do you want to see disappear in 2013?
My colorful personality clashes with the color “gray”, and will be happy to see it go away.
4. If you could trade closets with a celebrity, who would it be?
Blake Lively! And I’d never let her back in her closet ;p
5. What is the best thing about your life right now?
Wow, I truly love everything about my life. I’ve got a wonderfully supportive husband, beautiful and amazing children, and a feeling that I’m on the verge of something big … huge, and I’m loving that feeling.
6. Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out)?
7. What is the beauty product you cannot live without?
Lip Gloss … I’m a bit flashy, and lip gloss adds “bling” to my appearance.
8. What is your favorite facial feature on yourself?
If I had to choose one feature, I guess it would be my full lips, even though I don’t do red lipstick very often just for that reason.
9. Skirts or pants?
Oh, I am a total girlie girl who loves anything feminine, so I’d have to pick skirts!
10. Solids or prints?
Prints! Solids can be boring, but prints are always fun.
11. Why did you start blogging?
Natasha and I had always shared our love of fashion, and because we always have so much to say, we’ve decided to share our thoughts with the world.
Once again, we thank Ms Meggie Frue, and pass on the Liebster award to these 11 lovely bloggers (in no particular order):
- What are you Passionate about?
- What is the favorite item in your closet?
- What was your favorite fashion trend in 2012?
- What would be your dream job?
- Who is your fashion idol?
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- How did you come up with your Blog’s title?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What is your absolute favorite color?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your New Year’s resolution?
Looking forward to reading your answers, so please remember to leave me a comment after you have answered the question and passed on the award to the next 11 lovelies. Congratulations!
~ XOXO ~ Nensi