Leopard prints, polka dots, zippers, buckles, and studs oh my! The FreeUrCloset gals are obsessed with the bootie. Our top five shoe picks for Fall are sure to please any fashionista’s closet.
1. Diane von Furstenberg Glenda Stacked Heel Leather Bootie – Nobody does leopard quite like DVF. This is one chic and sophisticated boot.
2. Tom Ford Zipper-Heel Suede Zip-Front Bootie – On top of our lust/splurge list is this sexy, unzipped number from Tom Ford. Can someone say “shoegasm“?
3. Sophia Webster Dora Polkadot Leather Boot – Polka dots, a bit of ruffle, and a stiletto heel – Webster has designed the perfect female shoe.
4. Zara Leather Ankle Boot with Straps – We love the cut-out detail and the straps on this bad boy. We can picture this boot with a pair of leather pants and a bad-ass biker jacket.
5. Loeffler Randall Emerson Slip-on Bootie – The black leather-covered studs on this bootie are a great alternative to over embellished boots.
What are your favorite boots of the season?